Geistlich Corsi e congressi
Vertical Guided Bone & Tissue Regeneration
This hands-on course will be delivered in small group workshops and will equip the student with the necessary skills and knowledge to achieve success even in complex cases. Participants will develop their biological understanding and surgical techniques to guide them during the decision-making process.
Upon successful completion of this masterclass, students will be able to:
1. Correct diagnosis and case selection using specific guidelines for full assessment of the patient.
2. Know when and how a tooth can be saved by means of periodontal regeneration.
3. Live experience of the challenges of a vertical bone augmentation surgery, with particular emphasis on the precise steps of the surgical procedure.
4. Tips and tricks of successful Guided Bone Regeneration and how to avoid surgical pitfalls.
5. Confidence in treating patients with bone defects by applying Guided Bone Regeneration techniques.
6. Handling soft tissues during Guided Bone Regeneration to achieve success.